Men’s Health Week 2018 ran from Monday 11th until Sunday 17th June (Father’s Day). The aim this year was to ask men to ‘do something out of this world’.
Everyone was encouraged to work together to do at least one small thing to improve their own health and the health of their friends, family and work mates. Here are some of the events that were organised by Belfast Men’s Health Group (BMHG) …
- We carried out health checks for men in St. George’s Market Belfast.
- We hosted our annual walk around the Royal Victoria Hospital site.
- We held our annual football match.
- We had a great morning at the launch of our Men’s Health Week photographic exhibition in Belfast City Hall. Gary Johnston was the competition winner, and many thanks to Halfords for supporting our event.
- It was great to see Antrim parkrun supporting Men’s Health Week by giving out the MAN MANUAL and explaining what Men’s Health Week is all about.